CSP is the most reputable name in manufacturing and supplying outstanding quality copper and copper alloy sheets in Iran. High quality raw materials are used in our manufacturing plant for fabricating excellent performing copper products. The wide range of copper products offered by CSP includes copper and copper alloy sheet & plate. The wide range of copper sheets is used at large q uantities in diverse industrial segments for different applications.
To satisfy the demands of its clients CSP offers rolled copper sheet & strip products in four categories:
These copper sheets & plates have excellent electrical and thermal conductivity, and are used mainly in electrical appliances.
Good workability, draw-ability and weldability along with high thermal conductivity are the main characteristics of this category of copper sheets, which are used i n HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems.
This category of products is suitable for cooling system (i.e. automobile radiator). With 0.1-0.18 percent of Tin it has a good consistency up to 300° C.
Note: Other grades of copper alloys are available upon request.
|Copper Sheet Strip||Strip||Sheet||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|0.04 to and include 0.15||15 to 200||–|
|0.15 to and include 0.3||15 to 610||–|
|0.3||15 to 660||300 to 320|
We are proud to claim that all CSP products are made in accordance with international standards. The following standards comply for cop per and copper alloy sheets & strips:
- Copper semi-finished products according to DIN 1787.
- Wrought copper and copper alloy plate, sheet and strip according to DIN 17670.
- Copper for electrical purposes – Sheet and strip, technical terms of delivery according to DIN 40500-1.
- Copper and copper alloys – plate, sheet, strip and circles for general purposes according to DIN EN 1652.
- Copper and copper alloys – plate, sheet and circles for boilers, pressure vessels and hot water storage tanks according to DIN EN 1653 .
- Standard Specification for Copper Sheet, Strip, Plate, and Rolled Bar according to ASTM B152 M-00.
- Standard Specification for General Requirements for Wrought Copper and Copper-Alloy Plate, Sheet, Strip, and Rolled Bar according to A STM B248M-01.
- Copper and copper alloy sheets, plates and strips according to JIS H 3100: 2006-02-20.
- Specification for rolled copper and copper alloys: sheet, strip and foil are according to BS 2870: 1980.
- Specification for copper and copper alloys Plate according to BS 2875: 1969.
- Semi-finished copper and copper alloy products rolled copper products for general purposes specification according to NF A 51-100.
- Semi-finished copper and copper alloy products rolled brass products for general purposes characteristics according to NF A 51-101.
- Semi-finished copper and copper alloy products general purposes rolled brass products dimensions and tolerances according to NF A 51-4 01.
- Phosphorous bronze and nickel silver sheets, plates and strips according to JIS H 3110:2012